Place the Trophy Tree XL in your lake or pond for permanent structure to mimic a standing tree. Algae will quickly begin to appear and your trophy fish will be attracted to this habitat cover. This habitat structure is for use in deeper applications. Ideal water depth: 7 or more ft.
- The openness of this product allows your larger trophy fish a place for hiding in order to ambush its prey. The V-shaped limbs are strategically designed to significantly reduce angler snagging and attract algae and other sediment to produce plant-like growth.
- Most effective when placed near more dense limbed products such as the MossBack Safe Haven or the MossBack Safe Haven XL. This combination provides the perfect duo of attraction and protection.
- Resembles the look and feel of natural cover. The textured surfaces promotes and maintains algae growth as the MossBack Trophy Tree XL becomes a living piece of habitat.
- The V-shape limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat.
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial habitat. Easily deploy from shore or a boat using a MossBack Block Adapter. Increase your habitat’s surface area and shade by clustering three individual like habitats together with our Base and Shade Top. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
- Made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you.
One 60” scuffed PVC trunk
Twelve 60” textured and flexible limbs
Weighting: Secure a concrete block (not included) to your product by adding our MossBack Fish Habitat Block Adapter (not included).